Offering generous living space throughout and boasting stunning patio garden, this great two bedroom flat is situated on Walpole Street just off sought-after King's Road.
- Situated within a beautiful period conversion
- Bright two bedroom split-level flat
- Recently refurbished to an excellent standard
- Sought-after Chelsea location
- Beautiful reception room/dining room
- Stunning kitchen with doors leading onto a patio garden
- Two generous bedrooms with ensuites
- Boasts well presented patio garden
Walpole Street just located just off King's Road which is home to many of London's fashionable shops, bars and restaurants, while the banks of the river are also close by.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,700 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,210 (112 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000