A magnificent one bedroom flat situated in a newly refurbished building close to the River, benefiting from modern fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Stunning one bedroom flat
- Second floor with lift
- Bright open-plan reception room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances and ample space to dine
- Good-sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Great Chelsea location just a moments walk from the Thames
- Communal garden
Oakley Street is ideally located in the heart of Chelsea, benefiting from close proximity to the many fashionable amenities of King's Road. For transport, the nearest underground station is Sloane Square (Circle and District lines).
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Prince Albert
Perfect for a post-park refreshment, this traditional pub opposite Battersea Park's Albert Gate has plenty of tables outside.
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Imperial Wharf station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000