This fabulous studio flat which has been beautifully refurbished throughout offers generous living space throughout and is perfectly located close to the fashionable King's Road.
- Gorgeous studio flat arranged on the eighth floor
- Set with this beautiful apartment block with lift and porter
- Bright and spacious studio room space to dine
- Lovely fully fitted seperate kitchen
- Airy and smart bathroom
- Excellent storage space
- Located in a outstanding area within Chelsea
- Close to a range of vibrant shops, restaurants and amenities
Sloane Street is ideally located between the world famous King's Road and Brompton Cross, which provide many fashionable amenities. For transport, the nearest underground stations are South Kensington and Sloane Square.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 357 (33 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000