This impressive one bedroom apartment offers stylish accommodation with a private garden and ample space to entertain and boasts a superb riverside location.
- Reception room with high ceilings
- Modern, fitted, open plan kitchen with appliances
- Bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en suite shower room
- Guest WC
- Outstanding garden with ample space to entertain
- Secure building in a prime location
Embankment Gardens is a sought-after address offering incredible access to the riverside walkways along the River Thames.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Prince Albert
Perfect for a post-park refreshment, this traditional pub opposite Battersea Park's Albert Gate has plenty of tables outside.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
Sloane Square station
Battersea Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 401 (37 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000