A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a modern new build boasting contemporary interiors throughout and charming private outside space.
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms with en-suites
- Stylish bathroom, shower room and wc/utility room
- Two lovely private courtyards
- Moments from nearby amenities
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Finchley Road while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
Child's Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Alice House
Good bar and great cocktails - this place has 'date night' written all over it!
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
Golders Hill Park
Boasting a wonderful café and secret garden, this park is a stunning place to relax on a hot, sunny day.
Golders Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 962 (89 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444