Presented in fantastic condition with beautifully bright rooms, an airy entrance hall with good storage, and open-plan living space, this two bedroom two bathroom flat is set on the second floor of a modern building.
- Dual aspect reception room with door to balcony
- Ample space for dining
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second well proportioned bedroom and white suite bathroom
- Residential area close to local shops
- Decked and railed, covered balcony
- Secure off-street parking included
Steele Road is located off Acton Lane which provides a small selection of amenities while Chiswick High Road is also within easy reach for a wider variety of shops and restaurants. South Acton Overground station is close by.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bounded by train tracks, this picturesque spot is a haven for wildlife. There's a trail that you can follow with information points, where you can learn all about the local species.
The Duke of Sussex
A rustic gastropub with a great beer garden and excellent food. It can be a bit of a minor celeb hangout too!
High Road Market
Every Saturday, the market hosts the best farmers, growers and street food traders London has to offer, bringing a wide range of cuisines from around the world.
South Acton station
Chiswick Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 829 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000