This bright and airy two bedroom period conversion flat offers spacious and recently refurbished accommodation on a quiet residential street in the heart of Chiswick.
- Recently refurbished two bedroom second floor flat
- Boasts spacious and neutrally decorated accommodation
- Located on a quiet residential street close to amenities
- Handsome period conversion
- Well proportioned reception room with space for dining
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- Two spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Shower room and a guest cloakroom
Burlington Road is ideally located for a fabulous array of shops, restaurants and bars on Chiswick High Road, while Gunnersbury Station (District Line and National Rail) is moments away.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great on a summer's evening with outdoor dining, Annie's is close to the Thames and serves reasonably priced food.
Books at a bargain price - everything from fact to fiction, this place is well stocked with a varied range of titles.
Jackson & Rye
Great food and a continental feel, as well as outside seating on Chiswick High Road.
Chiswick Park station
South Acton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 737 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000