Enviably located on a private road in Coombe, this outstanding four bedroom house offers well presented living and entertaining space, a rear garden and off-street parking.
- Beautifully presented four bedroom house
- Spacious reception room with sliding doors to garden
- Open-plan dining room with high-spec kitchen
- Bright breakfast room, conservatory and utility room
- Superb master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three additional generously sized bedrooms
- 50' beautiful rear garden, garage and off-street parking
Coombe House Chase is a desirable address ideally located moments from the amenities of New Malden, with both Kingston and Wimbledon within easy reach for a wider range.
Coombe locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Royal Oak
I love this pub because of the fantastic garden - it's a great spot to hang out during the summer months.
A roomy, modern pub/restaurant with a global gastro menu and a garden with its own bar and barbecue.
Within just a few minutes' walk of Richmond Park, The Albert is the perfect pub to hole up in after an Autumn walk in the park.
New Malden station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,538 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,298 (213 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2121