Situated moments from Chiswick Pier in a sought-after modern development, a stylish and well proportioned one bedroom apartment presented in fabulous condition throughout with direct access to communal gardens.
- Beautifully presented one bedroom ground floor apartment
- Situated within a sought-after modern development
- Found moments from The Thames and Chiswick Pier
- Reception room with french doors leading to communal gardens
- Fully fitted open-plan kitchen
- Generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom
- Off-street parking space
Corney Reach Way is ideally located for the wonderful recreational facilities of the River Thames and Chiswick House and Grounds and a variety of local shops and amenities can be close by on Chiswick High Road.
Corney Reach locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the finest places for a nice walk and getting in touch with nature..beautiful grounds, stunning house and a cafe that serves a mean breakfast! Also one of the few places that allows dogs off the lead..
Tanyas Fish Bar
Great takeaway fish and chips in the centre of Barnes.
Books at a bargain price - everything from fact to fiction, this place is well stocked with a varied range of titles.
Barnes Bridge station
Turnham Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000