Positioned in the heart of Covent Garden this stunning one bedroom flat offers bright and modern interiors with generous living space throughout.
- Beautifully presented one bedroom flat on the first floor
- Period conversion with a sought-after location
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with ample dining space
- Offers well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Features smart and modern shower room
The fabulous bars, shops, restaurants and other amenities of Covent Garden, Soho and the West End are on the doorstep.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A small but tasty menu of Japanese ramen dishes.
A Swedish bakery selling the best cinnamon rolls in town!
Rosa's Thai Cafe
Freshly made dishes with lots of taste - great for sharing and reasonably priced wine too.
Covent Garden station
Leicester Square station
Tottenham Court Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900