This stunning three bedroom penthouse suite situated in the heart of Covent Garden offers stylish interiors finished to the highest standard and benefits from its own entrance and lift access.
- Superb three bedroom penthouse
- Stunning reception room with top-of the range fittings
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with doors to terrace
- Bright master bedroom with bi-folding doors to patio area
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms (one en suite)
- Completely unique interiors throughout
- Private entrance with lift
- Fantastic location in the heart of Covent Garden
Endell Street is home to a number of local amenities and is adjacent to the fantastic shops and eateries of Long Acre and Shaftesbury Avenue.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful spot to sit in the sunshine!
This restaurant serves simple, yet heavenly Taiwanese dishes. You have to try the peanut milk and the Bao, which are light steamed buns with meat fillings. But be prepared for a long queue, because this place is very very popular!
The Zetter Townhouse
Amazing cocktails - especially the Twinkles recommended by the waiter - impressive service, great atmosphere and a quirky, eccentric interior.
Covent Garden station
Tottenham Court Road station
Leicester Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,847 (171 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900