This fantastic one bedroom flat boasts stylish, modern interiors with spacious accommodation throughout, benefiting from a recent refurbishment to an excellent standard.
- Fabulous one bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Features contemporary, sleek kitchen area with appliances
- Offers beautifully presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Provides modern, smart shower room
- Benefits from underfloor heating throughout
- Pre-wired for Sky +
- Fantastic Engineered Oak Flooring throughout
Drury Lane is a highly prestigious street just moments from the fantastic attractions of Shaftesbury Avenue, Covent Garden and Holborn, also providing a superb selection of transport links.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Opera House
My favourite place in all of London, the Royal Opera House stages world class performances. Although top seats are pricey, you can get cheap tickets from £5 if you're happy to be further back.
Crazy Bear Fitzrovia
A really cool bar with a great atmosphere for stylish cocktails. It's certainly one to impress friends or a date! They also do Japanese food in the restaurant.
Wild & Wood
The best coffee shop in London!
Covent Garden station
Tottenham Court Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900