Tucked away on a peaceful side road in Covent Garden, Exchange Court offers a selection of eight luxury apartments at the heart of London's world-class cultural, economic and shopping scenes.
- A beautifully presented one bedroom duplex apartment
- Generous reception room for entertaining
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Engineered oak flooring to reception room
- Comfort cooling to reception room and bedroom
- Generous bedroom with dressing room
- Luxury bathroom with Duravit sanitaryware
- Checkmate residential warranty
Exchange Court was built in the 1630s and has been transformed into a calm oasis of elegant living space just moments from a wealth of theatres, boutiques, bars, markets and restaurants.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A wealth of graphic novels from a wide variety of genres.
Radio Rooftop Bar
The best cocktails and great panoramic views of London - it's the perfect spot for pre-dinner drinks, a romantic date and for those looking to celebrate in style.
A variety of restaurants for every occasion and budget, which are centred round a covered courtyard.
Charing Cross station
Charing Cross station
Covent Garden station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,450 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 874 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900