Situated on the ground floor of a lovely period conversion, this charming studio flat boasts open-plan accommodation with high ceilings, exposed brickwork and a private front garden.
- Situated on the ground floor of a lovely period conversions
- Boasts including high ceilings and exposed brickwork
- Spacious bay fronted studio room
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Contemporary shower room
- Private front garden
- Moments from local amenities
Somali Road is ideally situated moments from the local amenities along Fortune Green Road, as well as the extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants within West Hampstead.
Cricklewood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Alice House
Good bar and great cocktails - this place has 'date night' written all over it!
La Boutique Secret
In the heart of West Hampstead, you can indulge yourself in fantastic clothes at amazing prices! It's always busy and there are lovely ladies to help you.
Great food and atmosphere. I love this cute little Italian restaurant.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 335 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2377