A beautiful four bedroom apartment benefiting from many original features. Among them are sash windows, fire places, Victorian-style radiators and original wood floors throughout.
- Beautiful four bedroom apartment
- Benefiting from many original features
- Sash windows, fire places and Victorian-style radiators
- Original wood floors throughout
- Set within a stunning period building
- Large kitchen with space for dining
- Master bedroom boasting feature fire place and en suite
- Fantastic location for local amenities and transport
Albert Mansions is located on Crouch Hill minutes from the shops, bars and restaurants of Crouch End. The nearest public transport station is Crouch Hill (National Rail) for links throughout London.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Simply one of the nicest Thai meals outside of Thailand.
Everything you'd want in a local pub - a lovely garden, tasty food and a great atmosphere all through the week.
Kiss the Sky
This bar is the perfect destination for after-work drinks. They have happy hour deals every single day and a quiz on a Monday that's always good fun.
Crouch Hill station
Upper Holloway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,211 (112 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343