This is an attractive and cosy two bedroom flat on the ground floor, offered with lovely stylish interiors, a bright reception room with wood floors and a wonderful garden.
- Lovely two bedroom flat on the ground floor
- Charming, characterful interiors
- Bright reception room with wood floors
- Two double bedrooms
- Pleasant, eat-in kitchen
- Pretty private garden at the rear
- Set on a quiet residential street
St Albans Road is a quiet residential street off Highgate Road, which offers a wide range of amenities. Archway and Tufnell Park Underground stations are both a short distance away.
Dartmouth Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really good burgers, brilliant milkshakes and onion rings from a hidden shack at the back of Pizza East.
The best European restaurant in London serving gluten free alternatives and delicious pizzas!
The Bull & Last
A gastro pub with substantial breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, as well as a large selection of beers and ales.
Tufnell Park station
Gospel Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 623 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000