Situated within a beautiful period conversion this fabulous three bedroom split-level flat boasts stylish interiors with elegant period features throughout.
- Stunning three bedroom flat arranged over two floors
- Overlooking the green spaces of Hampstead Heath
- Bright bay-fronted reception room with fireplace
- Features stylish kitchen with ample dining space
- Superb master bedroom with smart en suite bathroom
- Additional two generous and well presented bedrooms
- Benefits from a lovely private garden to the rear
- Offers a private side entrance
Located overlooking the desirable Hampstead Heath this fantastic flat also offers a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants in nearby Tufnell Park and Archway.
Dartmouth Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bull & Last
A gastro pub with substantial breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, as well as a large selection of beers and ales.
The best European restaurant in London serving gluten free alternatives and delicious pizzas!
Really good burgers, brilliant milkshakes and onion rings from a hidden shack at the back of Pizza East.
Gospel Oak station
Tufnell Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,283 (119 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000