This fabulous two bedroom flat combines spacious accommodation with stylish interiors throughout and benefits from two lovely balconies.
- Stunning two bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Modern open-plan reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Superb master bedroom with smart en suite bathroom
- Second well presented bedroom leading to lovely balcony
- Smart development with lift access
- Communal gym, porter services and sauna
Southgate Road is located within easy reach of the boutiques, coffee houses, restaurants and bars of both Shoreditch and Islington's fashionable Upper Street.
De Beauvoir Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Long lazy Sundays or a swift ale after a busy day at work, The Baring is an ever popular watering hole that also has a serious Tuesday night quiz!
Bread and Butter
Serving the best breakfasts in Dalston, lovely fresh organic food, amazing juice and great coffee. The tortilla with loads of cheese is a great hangover cure!
After trying nearly all of the Vietnamese restaurants on Kingsland Road, this is by far the best. The setting is cool with graffiti style art on the walls and the service is excellent compared to other places on the same road. Complimentary tea and watermelon at the end is exactly what is needed after trying the extensive menu of pho, noodles, summer rolls and fresh fish.
Essex Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000