A fantastic two bedroom flat offering generous living and entertaining space within an attractive period property on a quiet residential road.
- Private ground floor entrance
- Arranged over the first and sdecond floors
- Generous reception room with fireplace
- Kitchen with ample storage space
- Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Contemporary shower room and separate WC
- Lovely private roof terrace
The amenities of Queenstown Road are on the doorstep and the shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Clapham Old Town are within easy reach, as are the open spaces of Clapham Common.
Diamond Conservation Area locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
No. 32 The Old Town
A great bar right off Clapham Common with nice cocktails and good food!
A beautiful park to take the kids to or take part in a fitness boot camp!
North St. Deli
In the heart of Clapham Old Town, this deli's very friendly staff sell freshly made salads and sandwiches.
Wandsworth Road station
Battersea Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 628 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111