Set within a secure gated development benefiting from underground parking, this bright and beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor flat offers a spacious reception room with decked patio.
- Spacious two bedroom ground floor flat
- Generous reception room leading to private patio
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good-sized bedrooms (one en suite)
- Quality bathroom
- Communal gym and gardens
- Underground parking
- Secure development moments from Hanger Lane
The property is located close to the tranquil green spaces of Hanger Hill, as well as the bars, shops and restaurants of Ealing Broadway. For motorists easy access is provided to the A40 (M) and North Circular.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hanger Hill Park Pitch & Putt
This pitch and putt course in Hanger Hill Park has views of Wembley Stadium. It's so peaceful and you can have a nice walk around the park afterwards.
Hanger Hill Park
A great day out in the sun and a there's big pitch and putt course too!
Ealing's best rugby pub, The Wheatsheaf serves proper British pub grub in its welcoming, traditionally decorated rooms.
Hanger Lane station
Park Royal station
North Ealing station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 823 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550