This well presented two bedroom ground floor flat benefits from a refurbished modern interior and conveniently located moments from the shops and amenities of Ealing.
- Lovely two bedroom ground floor flat
- Separate modern fitted kitchen
- Purpose built block with off-street parking
- Good-sized bright reception room
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Neutral decor throughout
- Benefits from off-street parking and communal gardens
- Close to the station for easy transport links
Close to Acton Town, Ealing Common and Ealing Broadway which all offer a good selection of shops and amenities, while the open spaces of Gunnersbury Park are close by.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as the delightful garden, this pub's Thursday night quiz is legendary! It also serves great food and a range of different ales.
Arguably one of Ealing borough's most unique venues. Circus themed, they have circus performances on Friday and Saturday evenings and they even have their own microbrewery onsite. Definitely one of the best beer gardens in London and a lively, fun place to go for a few drinks after a long week!
Ealing Lawn Tennis Club
Based in the heart of Ealing Common, this tennis club has grass, indoor, clay and Astro courts.
Acton Town station
Ealing Common station
North Ealing station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 547 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550