This bright and spacious one bedroom first floor flat is located within a well presented period conversion moments from West Ealing.
- Spacious one bedroom first floor flat
- Generous living space with modern interiors
- Located within a modernised period conversion
- Open-plan kitchen
- Spacious bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Moments from West Ealing amenities
West Ealing offers a superb selection of shops, restaurants and bars, while Cleveland Park is also close by. Local transport links are available nearby from West Ealing Station.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for breakfast, the eggs royale is amazing! Also the takeaway salad boxes are really tasty and varied.
A taste of the Caribbean; happy hour on cocktails in the evenings too!
Farm W5 offers organic produce at great prices and both hot and cold dishes. The juices are fresh and if you're treating yourself, the Victoria sponge cake is amazing!
Drayton Green station
West Ealing station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 523 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550