Set within a colonial-style development with communal gardens, a swimming pool and tennis courts, this bright two bedroom ground floor flat boasts spacious rooms with lovely wood floors and beautiful interiors.
- Bright and spacious two bedroom ground floor flat
- Sizeable reception room with access to private patio
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Communal swimming pool, tennis court and club house
- Gated development with off-street parking
The property offers easy access to a great selection of bars, shops and restaurants along Ealing Broadway, as well as transport links to Heathrow Airport. For motorists easy access is provided to the A4/M4, A40 (M) and North Circular.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Farm W5 offers organic produce at great prices and both hot and cold dishes. The juices are fresh and if you're treating yourself, the Victoria sponge cake is amazing!
One of the most open parks in Ealing - a great place to have a picnic, go for a run or play sports.
A taste of the Caribbean; happy hour on cocktails in the evenings too!
North Ealing station
Piccadilly line, Zone 3
Ealing Broadway station
CentralDistrict lines, Zone 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 628 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550