Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, this gorgeous two bedroom house is immaculately presented throughout boasting a beautifully stylish interior, private garden and outside storage.
- Stunning reception room with bi-folding doors to garden
- Gorgeously maintained garden ideal for entertaining
- Stylish and modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Beautiful bathroom with walk-in shower and alcove lighting
- Fully integrated appliances in kitchen
- Good-size second bedroom with storage
- Sky, BT Sport and Sonos Sound system included
College Gardens is ideally situated for Wandsworth Common and close to the delightful shops and restaurants on Bellevue Road, with a further selection of amenities close by on Garratt Lane.
Earlsfield locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Vintage beats, breakfast and burgers. Best burger in Earlsfield!
Always great modern European food at this Michelin-starred restaurant. Perfect for a special occasion.
Once featured in Time Out's top 50 restaurants in London, the original restaurant started in Raynes Park, with people flocking from all over London for an authentic Korean dining experience.
Wandsworth Common station
Tooting Bec station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 569 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earlsfield between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5100