This gorgeous two bedroom sixth floor flat, is set within a superb modern development in the heart of Croydon and offers bright and airy accommodation with fantastic open-plan reception room and huge private balcony.
- Stunning two bedroom sixth floor flat
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Gorgeous reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped open-plan kitchen
- Large master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Additional good-sized double bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom
- Ample private balcony with great views
Point Central is ideally located for a great selection of amenities offered in Central Croydon and the nearest station is East Croydon, which offers commuters an easy access into central London.
East Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you want a fun, inexpensive night out, Reflex is great. You can usually count on cheap drinks, the people are friendly and there is always a way to get home no matter where you live!
A sandwich deli right in the heart of Croydon. The menu is different every day and the prices are great for the amount you get.
Surrey Street Market
Engrained in Croydon's history and open 6 days a week, you can pick up produce from pretty much any part of the world and it is also very cheap! My mum who still lives in Croydon is a fan of 3 bunches of bananas for only £1!
Wellesley Road station
East Croydon station
West Croydon station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1390