Situated on a peaceful residential estate, this bright two bedroom, ground floor maisonette benefits from a stylish interiors and a private patio.
- Fantastic two bedroom maisonette
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Contemporary semi open-plan integrated kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master with fitted storage
- Smart shower room with separate WC
- Private rear patio area accessed via French doors
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Anselm Close is surrounded by green open spaces such as Lloyd Park and Park Hill Park while also benefiting from a close proximity to East Croydon and West Croydon stations. An array of amenities can also be found in nearby Croydon town centre.
East Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A sandwich deli right in the heart of Croydon. The menu is different every day and the prices are great for the amount you get.
Surrey Street Market
Engrained in Croydon's history and open 6 days a week, you can pick up produce from pretty much any part of the world and it is also very cheap! My mum who still lives in Croydon is a fan of 3 bunches of bananas for only £1!
The Whitgift Centre
There's a great choice of stores in The Whitgift Centre!
Lebanon Road station
East Croydon station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 822 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1390