This recently refurbished two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation including a 20'6 reception room with a balcony and is situated in a popular purpose-built block with off-street parking.
- An amazing two bedroom raised ground floor apartment
- Double reception room with doors to balcony
- Contemporary kitchen, superb master bedroom
- Superb master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom and smart bathroom
Situated in a purpose-built block set back from the road this property is served by the amenities of Wandsworth High Street.
East Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
One of the best places south of the Thames to walk your dog on a Sunday morning. There is also a fantastic coffee shop inside the park where you can meet friends and catch up on the week.
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
Wandsworth Town station
East Putney station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 589 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earlsfield between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5100