A beautifully finished one bedroom ground floor flat in a fantastic location opposite Wandsworth Park, featuring its own entrance, a private garden and gated off-street parking.
- Superb ground floor flat in period conversion
- Spacious reception room with two sets of French doors
- Contemporary, semi-open-plan fitted kitchen
- Bright and well proportioned bedroom
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- Secluded garden, private entrance and off-street parking
- Presented to a very high standard with a modern finish
- Fantastic central Putney location by Wandsworth Park
Located on Putney Bridge Road, the flat offers immediate access to the park and the river and is set moments away from the many shops, bars and restaurants of Putney High Street.
East Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
The Duke's Head
The perfect spot for watching the Oxford/Cambridge Boat Race.
Amazing traditional British food upstairs and then head on down to the vaulted bar below!
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000