Located within a stunning detached Victorian conversion moments from Finchley Central this fabulous three bedroom duplex flat has been recently completed to the highest of standards.
- A fantastic, newly renovated three bedroom duplex flat
- Located within a detached Victorian conversion
- Dual-aspect reception room/dining room
- Stylish open-plan kitchen
- Bathroom with luxury fixtures and fittings
- Set over three floors
- Neutral décor throughout
- Moments from local shops and amenities
The local area offers a wide selection of amenities including the shops, bars and restaurants of Ballards Lane and Finchley Road. Transport links include Finchley Central Underground Station.
Finchley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A Korean restaurant with charcoal grills in the tables for traditional BBQ dishes.
Exceptional Persian food, flavourful and generous portions. The staff are always friendly and hospitable.
Really nice and stylish Italian restaurant and bar, which is open 'til late on weekends.
Finchley Central station
West Finchley station
Mill Hill East station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,144 (106 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1700