This bright and modern two bedroom flat boasts a wealth of original features and is situated moments from Oxford Street, Regent Street and the entertainment venues in the West End.
- Well proportioned two bedroom flat
- 13' reception room with original fireplace and bay window
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom also with original fireplace
- Second double well presented bedroom
- Smart bathroom
Great Portland Street and Goodge Street provide a great selection of shops, bars and restaurants while the theatres and entertainment venues of Soho and Covent Garden are also nearby.
Fitzrovia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This restaurant serves simple, yet heavenly Taiwanese dishes. You have to try the peanut milk and the Bao, which are light steamed buns with meat fillings. But be prepared for a long queue, because this place is very very popular!
Bohemian cafes and shops with a relaxed vibe - the brightly painted frontages add to the quirky nature of this delightful central back street.
Paul Rothe & Son
A fourth generation family delicatessen serving homemade sandwiches and lunchtime treats.
Oxford Circus station
Goodge Street station
Tottenham Court Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100