Located moments from Forest Gate Station, this gorgeous three bedroom house boasts a contemporary-style in a fantastic condition with a large eat-in kitchen and 70' private rear garden.
- Fabulous three bedroom house
- Bright and airy reception room with bay windows
- Huge eat-in kitchen with a traditional style
- Three good size double bedrooms
- Large 70' secluded garden
- Close to the green open spaces of Wanstead Flats
- Forest Gate station is within easy reach
- Off street parking
The amenities of Woodgrange Road and Romford Road are on the doorstep, the shops of Stratford town centre and the Westfield shopping centre are within easy reach.
Forest Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This cafe next to Wanstead Park Station makes a great cappuccino!
A fantastic green open space situated between Forest Gate, Manor Park and Aldersbrook.
A hidden gem in Forest Gate Village overlooking Wanstead Flats, this pub has recently undergone a full refurbishment and has a huge beer garden at the rear.
Wanstead Park station
Forest Gate station
Woodgrange Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,154 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,170 (108 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585