Presented in excellent condition throughout, this gorgeous four bedroom house is set within a quiet area offering a grand open-plan living space, private garden and wonderful views across London.
- Enviably set along a quiet residential road
- Gorgeous four bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Ample and bright living area with space to dine
- New and stylish kitchen with glass wall overlooking garden
- Gorgeous master bedroom with en-suite and views of London
- Contemporary bathroom
- Lovely private garden arranged over the hill
Nearby Lordship Lane and central Forest Hill are easily accessible for a wide range of amenities while the green open spaces of Brenchley and Horniman Gardens are within easy reach. Local transport links include Forest Hill rail station.
Forest Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The finest Italian restaurant I have ever been to, with a varied and fresh menu that caters for everyone from meat eaters to vegans and all in between without seeming to try! I book for anniversaries, birthdays, visits from friends - any excuse to attend the best restaurant I know of. It may not look particularly salubrious, but it is child-friendly by day and romantically candle-lit by night. I cannot recommend it highly enough!
Situated in the heart of East Dulwich on Lordship Lane, if you like Japanese food, you have to try Yama Momo. Great atmosphere, food and drinks!
East Dulwich Picturehouse and Café
This small cinema serves everything from cakes to meals, cocktails to coffee and screens small independent films alongside Hollywood blockbusters. There are even reclining seats and 'love seats' if that's what you'd prefer...
Forest Hill station
Forest Hill station
Honor Oak Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £895 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,637 (152 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6200