Presented in gorgeous condition throughout, this newly refurbished three bedroom house is set in a quiet residential area offering excellent open-plan living, good-sized bedrooms, quality fixtures and 39' garden.
- Recently refurbished gorgeous three bedroom house
- Great reception room with ample space for dining
- Modern and well-equipped open-plan kitchen
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with separate shower room
- Modern bathroom with separate shower
- Arranged over two floors
- Lovely 39' private garden
The property is located within easy reach of a number of local amenities with the green open spaces of Mayow Park easily accessible, while motorists benefit from straightforward access to the A205 South Circular.
Forest Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic independent café, home and garden centre.
Cherry & Ice
A café serving delicious ice creams and milkshakes with the friendliest staff - they're so lovely and helpful and always make me feel welcome.
Brown & Green Cafe
This charming cafe sells delicious cakes and fried breakfasts. It's a great spot to visit on a lazy Sunday afternoon or after a jog around Mayow Park!
Lower Sydenham station
Forest Hill station
Forest Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 900 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6200