A stylish, light and recently refurbished two bedroom apartment featuring fantastic accommodation and entertaining space all in a superb location.
- Superb two bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a lovely period conversion
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Charming well equipped kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms with fitted storage
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
- Beautifully presented with recent refurbishment
Ideally situated between the shops, cafes and bars of New King's Road and Fulham Broadway, the location provides motorists with easy access to the A3 road links to Guildford and the South.
Fulham Broadway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A traditional family-owned butchers with three shops in Fulham, Putney and Kensington. They sell the best premium-quality meats around.
The Chelsea Ram
A charming pub with rustic interiors set in the middle of a quiet residential area. It serves fantastic food and has seating outside too.
A cool underground Mediterranean restaurant, bar and club.
Fulham Broadway station
Parsons Green station
Imperial Wharf station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000