Set in a charming period conversion in the heart of Greenwich this chic two bedroom apartment is beautifully presented throughout and boasts a fabulous reception room with exposed brickwork and a private balcony.
- Stylish two bedroom third floor flat
- Set within a charming period conversion
- Stunning reception room with exposed original brickwork
- Sleek open-plan kitchen
- Large master bedroom flooded with natural light
- Fantastic private terrace
- Well-proportioned second double bedroom
- Fabulous location in the heart of Greenwich
Stockwell Street is enviably located in the heart of Greenwich which offers a superb selection of shops, restaurants and bars as well as excellent transport links into central London and Canary Wharf. The beautiful Greenwich Park is also moments away.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Fire Station
Definitely a place to check out! The food is Mexican and you can always find an array of weird and wonderful cocktails.
Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a picnic, dog walking or simply reading a book - but don't let the lovely views distract you!
Mediterranean food in the heart of Greenwich along bustling Greenwich Church Street. A wide and varied menu of dishes and cuisines and a great place for all the family.
Cutty Sark station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 605 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2179