Presented in excellent condition throughout, this fantastic three bedroom detached house offers bright, open-plan living space with a large private rear garden, garage and off-street parking.
- A light and airy three bedroom detached house
- Ideally located close to the amenities of Guildford
- Contemporary living space, presented in excellent condition
- Bright open-plan kitchen with plenty of dining space
- Lovely 100' private rear garden
- Off-street parking and garage
- Well proportioned and presented throughout
The property is located in a quiet street in Stoughton moments away from the local shops of Worplesdon Road and conveniently situated for access to the comprehensive range of amenities available in Guildford.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Eton Mess and chargrilled pineapple from Black Bison - they also serve delicious steak!
The King's Head
Probably the best beer garden in Guildford over two levels. You will always be in the sun and to top it off, views over famous Guildford Castle.
Great for a dip all year round!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 938 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000