Ideally located moments from the amenities of Guildford town centre including the station, this beautifully presented two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a private balcony.
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Stylish integrated open-plan kitchen
- Good sized bedrooms with one en suite
- Stylish bathroom and large storage cupboard
- Very fast fibre optic broadband
Guildford's fantastic selection of shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities are moments away, as are the recreational spaces of the River Wey.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Yvonne Arnaud Theatre
West End shows often do their pre and post tours here, so you can see the best shows without having to pay the West End prices!
Great for a dip all year round!
The Friary Centre
Plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes and juice bars all under one roof.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 792 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000