Enviably located moments from Victoria Park, this stylish two bedroom duplex flat within a school conversion offers many fabulous features including exposed brick, high ceilings and a secure parking space.
- Open-plan two bedroom duplex flat
- Contemporary features and original details
- Exposed brickwork and imposing windows
- Allocated parking space
- Mezzanine style study overlooking reception room
- Double height ceiling
- Open-plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good-sized bedrooms
Rutland Road is in a fabulous location exceptionally close to the lovely shops, bars and restaurants of Victoria Park Village.
Hackney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great place to grab a coffee, freshly prepared snacks or cake, while overlooking one of Victoria Park's lakes.
A great cinema that shows a lot of special screenings and q&a sessions, as well as popular Hollywood films.
Swing Patrol Victoria Park
I love the beginner swing dance classes at The Royal Inn on the Park every Tuesday. The classes are fun, the teachers and students are friendly and the dancing is great! A great way to meet new people, get some exercise and, of course, learn to dance.
London Fields station
Cambridge Heath station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,219 (113 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6565