Set within a beautiful period conversion, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts stylish interiors with spacious accommodation throughout and an excellent location.
- Beautiful period conversion on a peaceful residential road
- Fantastic two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Offers spacious reception room with stylish interiors
- Provides modern, well equipped kitchen
- Stunning master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Good-sized second bedroom with well presented decor
- Boasts a fantastic location close to Church Street
Boasting an excellent location just moments from the popular Stoke Newington Church Street for a wide range of fantastic amenities, with the green spaces of Clissold Park nearby.
Hackney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Recently in Time Out as one of the best coffee shops of 2015, this family friendly, independent venue also sells South American street food and tasty breakfasts.
Newington Green Fruit and Vegetables
There isn't a vegetable or a piece of fruit that you cannot buy here. Amazing presentation and CHEAP!
Both an arboretum and a cemetery, Abney Park is one of London's 'Magnificent Seven' cemeteries built by the Victorians in the 19th century with beautiful grounds.
Rectory Road station
Dalston Kingsland station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 570 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stoke Newington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2100