A charming two bedroom mid-terrace period house, arranged over three floors offering bright and spacious interiors throughout with two en-suites, situated within the heart of Hampstead Village.
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Bright reception room with separate dining area
- Fully integrated contemporary kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms with en-suites
- Charming private patio garden
- Superb location moments Hampstead Underground Station
Fabulous location just moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street, while picturesque Hampstead Heath is just a short walk away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Holly Bush
Just off Holly Hill, the Holly Bush is a delightful pub in an even more charming setting.
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
Hampstead Heath station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,400 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 997 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600