Set within an exclusive gated residential development, this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern fixtures and fittings, roof terrace and off-street parking.
- Stylish two bedroom second floor flat
- Set within a secure gated development with porterage
- light and spacious reception room
- Modern fully-integrated kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Good-sized second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Lovely private roof terrace
- Off-street parking
Firecrest Drive is a sought-after residential area moments from Hampstead Heath and the shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street. Hampstead Underground Station (Northern Line) is close by for links throughout the city.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Bull & Bush
A beautiful pub with a fantastic outdoor area between Golders Green and Hampstead. A great spot for an evening beer whilst the sun goes down.
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
The Cedar, West End Lane was voted the best takeaway restaurant in the UK in 2014 by Hungry House!
Golders Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,400 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 902 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600