A remarkable three/four bedroom penthouse apartment offering stylish and versatile living and entertaining space, beautifully presented and ideally situated in the heart of NW3, moments from local amenities.
- A stunning three bedroom split over two levels
- Set within a smartly kept gated property
- Extremely impressive reception room with feature staircase
- Very bright and airy
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Two bathrooms
- Secure off-street parking
- Stylish neutral interiors
Bracknell Gardens offers a peaceful and secluded location in the heart of Hampstead, moments from the amenities of Finchley Road and within easy reach of the shops and facilities of Hampstead High Street.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Wet Fish Cafe
One of the most highly recommended restaurants in West Hampstead - comfort food and jazz.
Hampstead Sports Massage
Wonderful massage therapists in Hampstead that do home visits. The therapists are great, especially on Sundays when I'm most lazy.
The perfect place to pick up a gift or a treat for yourself! Clothes, jewellery and beauty products, all under one roof...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,652 (153 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600