A stunning two bedroom first floor flat boasting a prime location in Hampstead, a fabulous reception room and an en suite master bedroom.
- A wonderful two bedroom first floor flat
- Naturally bright reception room
- En suite master bedroom and additional bathroom
- Contemporary kitchen
- Excellent location moments from the high street
- Lovely entrance hall with guest cloakroom
- Several balconies off the reception room
- Secure residential block with lift
Fitzjohns Avenue is located in the heart of Hampstead, moments from the High Street, Heath Street and Hampstead Heath.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing fresh, cold pressed juices, high-quality fruit and veg and healthy treats; perfect for the health conscious amongst us.
Hampstead Sports Massage
Wonderful massage therapists in Hampstead that do home visits. The therapists are great, especially on Sundays when I'm most lazy.
La Boutique Secret
In the heart of West Hampstead, you can indulge yourself in fantastic clothes at amazing prices! It's always busy and there are lovely ladies to help you.
Northern line, Zone 2/3
Finchley Road & Frognal station
Overground line, Zone 2
Finchley Road station
JubileeMetropolitan lines, Zone 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,400 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,045 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600