Located on the first floor of an imposing period conversion this exceptional three bedroom flat has been stylishly renovated to the highest standard and boasts stylish and modern details throughout.
- A stunning three bedroom first floor flat
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Bright and airy reception/dining room
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Fantastic en suite to the master bedroom
- Gorgeous second bathroom
- All double bedrooms and a second bathroom
- Prime Hampstead location with off-street parking
Redington Road is a quiet, residential area within walking distance of the amenities and transport links of Hampstead Village and Finchley Road.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,223 (113 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600