Situated in the heart of Hampstead moments from Hampstead High Street and Hampstead Heath, this well presented two bedroom flat benefits from a fabulous private roof terrace.
- Well presented throughout in good condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Well equipped separate kitchen
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Smart bathroom suite
- Access to wonderful private roof terrace
The Mount offers an enviable location in Hampstead, just moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street and picturesque Hampstead Heath.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Holly Bush
Just off Holly Hill, the Holly Bush is a delightful pub in an even more charming setting.
A delightful cut through between Hampstead High Street and Back Lane, Flask Walk epitomises Hampstead's upmarket, community charm.
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
Hampstead Heath station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 556 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600