Set within a trendy warehouse conversion, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat is well presented throughout boasting spacious open-plan accommodation, two double bedrooms and off-street parking.
- A stylish two bedroom second floor flat
- Set within a gated warehouse conversion
- Generously sized reception room with ample space to dine
- Sleek open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Private off-street parking for one car
- Great location close to amenities
Located on Acton Lane, the property is moments from a wide selection of shops and amenities on Harlesden High Street and in Kensal Rise.
Harlesden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Wormwood Scrubs Park
At the weekend it's like a little slice of the USA here in the UK! Amazing little league games played by loads of people and great food trucks selling hot dogs, pulled pork etc. A little bit of alternative relaxation in this busy bustling city of ours!
The Salusbury Winestore
Sit down with a glass of red, white or rosé and read the brand new book you bought from the local book store.
The Black Lion
A lovely period pub, restaurant and guesthouse. Beautiful décor and very friendly.
Willesden Junction station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800