Enviably located within a peaceful cul-de-sac, this bright and spacious two bedroom end-of-terrace house is well presented throughout and benefits from a lovely private garden.
- Excellent two bedroom house in great condition
- Bright reception room with garden access
- Separate fitted kitchen with a dining area
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Lovely private garden
- Quiet residential location, close to Pinner Park School
- Moments from a wealth of amenities and transport
Temsford Close is a quiet cul-de-sac located close to a fantastic range of shops, cafés and bars within Harrow. The green open spaces of Headstone Manor Park is within easy reach as well as Headstone Lane Station.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best vegetarian food that is also eggless too, so great for those with allergies and special dietary requirements. The ice cream and desserts are yummy. Very friendly service.
The best dessert place in Pinner/North Harrow! Yummy ice cream and vegetarian snacks, this store is ideal for birthday parties...
Ideal Fish Bar
Ideal Fish bar is my favourite on a Friday lunchtime. Fish and chips served all afternoon for £3.75!
Headstone Lane station
Hatch End station
Harrow & Wealdstone station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £825 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 817 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600