A lovely one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a secure purpose-built block boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout and an excellent Hendon location.
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- One generously proportioned bedroom
- Additional study and stylish bathroom
- Ample storage space throughout
- Secure purpose built block
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in Hendon while the green open spaces of Sunny Hill Park are also within close proximity.
Hendon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Pages of Hendon
Having been in Hendon for years, they have absolutely everything a house could need - putting B&Q to shame!
Excellent value for money. Even if there is a long queue, the 3-4 guys will have you in the chair in no time and they have TV screens and magazines to keep you occupied.
A family-run business that has been there for 25+ years. They frame absolutely anything and are well priced, professional and very courteous. Always looking for a deal too!
Hendon Central station
Brent Cross station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 749 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444