A lovely and spacious three bedroom ground floor flat boasting good sized living space throughout and a private garden situated in a quiet residential area.
- Featuring a lovely private garden
- Spacious kitchen with room for dining and overlooks garden
- Equal sized master bedroom and reception room
- The property holds a shower room and bathroom
- Quiet residential road
- Great location to nearby train stations
Warmington Road is set moments from wealth of amenities on offer in central Herne Hill and nearby Dulwich Village while the green open space of Brockwell and Dulwich Parks are easily accessible.
Herne Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Lido Cafe
A modern British restaurant overlooking Brockwell Lido. Great for breakfast - plus lunch and dinner for that matter!
Herne Hill Market
A buzzing Sunday market, right near Herne Hill Station.
A great place for an early morning run, where you feel like you aren't even in London - yet you are only 10 minutes from central London on the Victoria line. There are tennis courts, a gym and a Lido too if running isn't your thing.
Herne Hill station
North Dulwich station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6200