This outstanding two bedroom apartment is arranged over the lower and ground floor of an impressive new development on Kensington High Street. The apartment boasts a private courtyard and state-of-the-art fixtures.
- Fantastic reception with ample space to dine
- Modern open plan kitchen with Kuppersbusch appliances
- Two double bedrooms each with an en suite
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Sliding doors to a private courtyard
- Ample storage and guest WC
- Portered building
- Premium on site facilities including gym and screening room
High Street Kensington offers a sublime range of shops and restaurants while the nearest public transport links are available via Kensington Olympia.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The Havelock Tavern
A fantastic little pub that does a superb steak! One of the best locals in Brook Green with friendly service and a great selection of craft beers and ales.
Kensington (Olympia) station
West Kensington station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,150 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000